Valentines Day with N2M

Beauty of Valentine My date Picture op Chill Pose A Fathers Love is Forever Family Staying Together Valentines Gift Grateful Me Moms Impression Charming Future Valentines day 2016 Beauty of Valentine

Valentines Day:

This took me a couple days to write and finalize because I truly wanted to put deep thought into this blog. I believe this is one of the more meaningful Valentines day I have ever had in my life. I wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to a women who has changed me so much more for the better and turned my life completely around. I know I am not perfect by far and come with challenges and I wanted this women to know and feel as if its all worth it and I know tangible items are not always the best way to express but this is more than just love this is respect and planning and creating a tradition to carry on through the years. Honestly the only thing holding us back from moving into the future is our past and this women has helped me tremendously by being a strong women, standing up to me and letting me know when I am wrong, bringing out feelings I forgot I had because I locked them away after being deployed. When I get frustrated and angry she helps me snap back into reality. There has been times when I found myself trying to correct her or we find ourselves in a disagreement and the last thing I would want her to feel is as if I am picking on her or belittling her because she is the most wonderful woman in my life regardless of how picky I am. Her dedication to her children has greatly benefited strengthening and expanding knowledge and health within our children so they do not grow up ignorant to evil as we had as children. What more can I say she deserved it all and more and she's happy and she deserves to be happy and in return that motivates me to continue moving forward. Where other women in my past questioned my intentions, belittled me, questioned actions, abused me, called me names and cheated on me, I wasted a lot of time and money trying to live up to expectations that where unreal considering the lack knowledge or respect. But it was all worth it every last thing that I have lost and every last word I had been called or will be called because with Catherine in my life I am complete and there is no one else that has to understand my motivations, my actions, my past or anything this is why I have been completely honest and open about my life letting her decide for herself. Our mutual understanding and goals is our glue (Glue that is made up of both our good and bad past giving us strength, honor and respect for one another) and nothing can get between that. Be mad if you want, make assumptions, accuse me with what you want but always know I will never let your perceptions and delusional lies hold me back from continuing to become a better man for her this also means being a man and father that can benefit and give security to our children for their future. I am grateful to have new motivations and the perfect woman standing by my side. I almost consider this one of the more important and special holidays of all because its a day where you show your love and that to me is more important than any tradition.

Comments

Popular Posts