Being in the right place at the right time.

I wanted to just relax and enjoy my day with my children. My children had a dentist appointment and the weather out side here in south Florida was amazing; not to hot and a little breeze. There is nothing more that a photographer wants is to catch some cool, extreme, funny, weird, perfect shots. This does not happen easily or everyday. On this day we were able to catch some pretty cool shots as we went for a walk and went to a local park.
 Click on some of the photos:

Life is a Beach Bird BoatSneaky Birds Hungry for Fish

I was going to take a photo of the bird trying to steal a fish as the guy was not paying attention and as soon as I went to snap the photo, the guy notice the bird and scared it away leaving me a pretty cool action photo.

Sitting BirdsUnder bridgesBoat Ride OneOverboard Boat Ride

In the next couple photos you will see as we were snapping some shot a family of scuba divers were swimming by and one of our loud mouth sons yells out HIII and the lady lifted this huge star fish from out the water and the kids went crazy lol WOW you see that and the lady says you want to touch it, snap a photo of it?. I said of course and was able to get some pretty cool shot wile the children had their first experience holding one that big.

Star FIshEww Star FishStar Fish FunPretty Cool ExperienceExpressions and ExperienceTwo Thumbs up

So I would have to say this was a pretty successful day, I even got to hand out a couple business cards (Fingers crossed for future business) and we all went home cooked dinner and relaxed the rest of the afternoon. Check out these last couple random photos and share please Thank you!

Looking into the FutureSitting BoySomeones always WatchingDragon FlysPark DayBubbles

Comments

Popular Posts